New to the Forum

Pamelaann

5 Year Member
hi I have been reading about all the torts and their different circumstances. I am glad I did my homework before I got my Herman hatchling. Tiny as he is named is doing very well actually since day 1. Active, eating, pooing, getting daily soaks, moving around his tortoise table, he even has a tortoise playpen which I put outside to let me forage around naturally and get that great sunshine. It's interesting reading and getting more knowledge about these little creatures. I look forward to being a member!

image.jpeg

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

Do you think you've put out enough food for that little baby? :p

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Pamela
It's great to have a nother member that don't think 1955 is a tire size !ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1461170056.787037.jpg

Pamelaann

5 Year Member
Wow thanks for replying - this is Tinys tortoise house. First pic is the hide area and the other two are the main living room lol! The lighting is the mercury vapor lamp on during the day and the ceramic heater for night. Just moved them around so I could take the pics. image.jpeg image.jpg image.jpeg

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Did you see the section on Herman care and the section on mastakes beginners make ?