New pictures of Fernando

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
I took some new pictures of Fernando and thought I'd post them. I don't know if Walter his previous owner is still on TFO, but thought these were so cute that I'd post them anyway. DSCN3983.JPG DSCN3992.JPG DSCN4012.JPG This is Fernando is his Superman pose. I love it! The next picture is of him in one of his favorite spots in our backyard. He digs a little deeper everyday and I fill it in when he's not looking. :p DSCN4032.JPG DSCN4064.JPG

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
How cute he is......Just lovely.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Well Hello Candy! .......Mr. Ferni .. is looking good!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The heck with Walter...we like to see those pictures too!

He looks great.

1028762jld543t69m.gif

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Thanks everyone. Fernando is very special to us, that's for sure. :<3: I'm going to be posting pictures of our cherries soon too. We built a couple of new enclosures so that's why I'm out taking pictures.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
:D I wonder if he's ever noticed that he never makes any progress with his burrow!!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I don't know, but yesterday after I filled it in he wouldn't go in it for the longest time. Finally, last night he did and now we're back to square one. :p

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
No he didn't. He actually got him from a teacher who rescued him from some teenagers who were using him as a skateboard ramp. From what I hear they almost killed him. His shell is healed, but still has the cracks from that incident.

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Metro Detroit
No he didn't. He actually got him from a teacher who rescued him from some teenagers who were using him as a skateboard ramp. From what I hear they almost killed him. His shell is healed, but still has the cracks from that incident.
Jeez that's terrible! Good thing he's in your care. :)

tinkerbell1189

5 Year Member
Omgosh, that's horrific, I can't understand how somebody could ever even think of that. So glad he is with you now, and looks to be loving life :)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
He is loving life. :) Although he'd probably love it more if he had a female he could flirt with now and then. :p