Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoiseluvr

5 Year Member
Hi everyone-
I have 3 tortoises and I thought I would introduce myself and tortoises to everyone. I have two pancakes that are both female (purchasing male this month). Their names are Tess and Mamie (how I got the names is a long story). I have had Tess since April and Mamie came in mid-August. I am going to attempt to breed them once the male arrives. They currently live in their spacious custom cage indoors and will be outdoors in weather permitting conditions. My third tortoise is a sulcata. He is about 4 inches (estimate) and I have had him since he was a hatchling. His name is Abraham. He also lives indoors, but will be outdoors when the weather is warm.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Tortoiseluvr:

Welcome to the forum!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. Love the pancakes and sulcatas. Where in the country do you live?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome! Nice to be meeting you. I look forward to seeing pictures of your shelled ones.

kfb

5 Year Member
Arizona
Welcome to the forum, this is a great place!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Welcome, Pancakes are on my wish list, I actually had one about 27 years ago paid 90 dollars for it, but this was pre internet so I was woefully unprepared to care for it. I was only like 13 or so and no one had heard of the net or TFO at that time.

Al gore had not gotten around to inventing it yet :)

the net I mean not TFO

I will stop now

Status
Not open for further replies.