New Ink today. First tat in over a decade (I'm getting OLD!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
Here it is :D I drew the top butterfly myself.

KristinasPictures-1.jpg

I absolutely love them. I think my next tat is going to be a tort on my other arm. Not sure which species yet - I kind of want a FL Gopher, because that is what my first tortoise was, but then I kinda want something pretty like a Star... Not sure what to do.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I always ask this question, what are you gonna do when you are like 80 and they are still on you? keep them? remove them? be the cool old granny with the tats?

I like tattoos BTW and I like yours, just curious.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
dmmj said:
I always ask this question, what are you gonna do when you are like 80 and they are still on you? keep them? remove them? be the cool old granny with the tats?

I like tattoos BTW and I like yours, just curious.

Keep them and hope my skin stays decent, lol. I stay out of the sun so I have a better chance than a lot of people ;)

I have 4 others, but they are all in places that don't show unless I do it deliberately. This is my first "out there" tattoo. My ears are gauged(1",) pierced nose, pierced and gauged tongue (2g.) I like being me ;)

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
sacramento california
NICE I LIKE HOW THE SKULLS ARE HIDDEN IN THE BUTTERFLYS ESP THE LAST ONE ,IM A TAT ARTIST I ACTUALLY JUS PUT UP ALL MY NEW WORK I UE=SE FACE BOOK LIKE FREE ADVERTISEMENT. AND ILL SAY IT WORKS ITS WERE MOST MY BIS COMES FROM.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
That is AWESOME!! Really cool Kristina. :D

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Thanks :) I forgot to mention the top butterfly is not finished. The skulls still need detailing and shading. There was a small technical difficulty with the gray wash ink, so that will be done next week.

October

5 Year Member
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Love em! It took me a second to see the skulls. :D

My main visible piece takes up my entire inner (left) forearm too. Considering my generation is covered and my mom has a few visible, I don't think I'll get to be "the cool grandma". ;)

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Id have to wear long sleave shirts if I had them...
I dont have any.. my sister does.. but shes had a few removed as well..

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
Outstanding!! I love the fact they're all black.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
The idea behind them was sort of a "tainted beauty" theme. I'll eventually add to the piece, I want it to encompass my entire arm. I have a few "monster flowers" that I have drawn up to go along with them. I'll probably keep it all black, but I might add a splash of color here and there.

wrmitchell22

5 Year Member
Southeast Arizona
Love them! I have 3, one on my back from 11 years ago I am not fond of, I plan to get it covered with a sea turtle :) My favorite is my praying mantis on my upper back, it is my good luck charm :)

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
Love the butterflies,Kristina. I've got the itch for some new ink. Might be time to finish the Black Label Society tat.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Nice :D Somewhere I have video I took of Zakk playing The Star Spangled Banner at Ozzfest a few years back.

I have four others - a sun on my right shoulder that is being Wrecking Balmed and replaced with an O-Neg (The band Type O Negative is my favorite ever, cried like a baby when Pete died and it was a year before I could even listen to a song without breaking down) a gargoyle style dragon on the side of my right knee, and two large tigers on my back, one orange and one white.

Status
Not open for further replies.