New from Delray Beach, Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

hug259

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Good morning everyone.
I'm new to this site and it was suggested that I introduce myself . . . sooooo, here I am! LOL. My name is Helene and I live in Delray Beach, FL. A great place for any reptile.

I just placed a classified ad because I'm selling my two new Baby Box Turtles. Unfortunately, I'm moving into a smaller place and have no room for them and their 30 gallon enclosure with stand.

I only have them two months now and have named them Elvis & Nemo. I will miss them, but I have to think of what's best for them.

Anywhooo, nice to meet everyone and I hope to become a "daily" poster here on tortoiseforum.org

Helene (hug259)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Helene:

Welcome to the forum!!

hug259

5 Year Member
Florida
Wow. Thanks so much for the welcome wagon! It was so nice to hear from you guys. Made me feel a bit special (awe shucks)...

Yeah, gotta re-home my babies. It's ok though, I know they'll be better off with someone who can provide the size enclosure they need to stay healthy and happy :)

Helene

hug259

5 Year Member
Florida
Hi again.

Does anyone know how I can create a "signature" like you guys have where you have your name and list your animals underneath?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
hug259 said:
Hi again.

Does anyone know how I can create a "signature" like you guys have where you have your name and list your animals underneath?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

click your user cp on the top of the page on the left you can add your signature ,avatar ,etc

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Hi Helene. I have a house in Deerfield Beach. If I was there now I'd pick up those little boxies.....too bad I'm here in NY now. Welcome to the forum!

hug259

5 Year Member
Florida
Thanks Terryo. will you be down here any time soon :)

terryo said:
Hi Helene. I have a house in Deerfield Beach. If I was there now I'd pick up those little boxies.....too bad I'm here in NY now. Welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.