My sulcatas butt is leaking?

TiyahLove

5 Year Member
I was holding tiger earlier and noticed his bottom was leaking fluid. I soaked him after I noticed it and he pooed. He soaked for a good hour or so and I put him in his enclosure to dry off. After a while I decided to weigh him, picked him up put him on the scale and his butt is still oozing. It's a clear liquid and I'm not sure if I should be worried or not. Also, his poo is a little bit soft it stays in a little log but it's mushy and not firm. I'm probably to blame for that, my ferret had fun digging through my plant potters so I'm a little short on fresh grasses.

TiyahLove

5 Year Member
It's not a gushing liquid it's a slow oozing clear fluid. Not sure how well the cam will catch it, but I can try to get a pic.

TiyahLove

5 Year Member
Not that I can tell, I don't exactly want to smell butt juices. Lol

ImageUploadedByTortForum1384628134.380028.jpg
This is what was left behind after I picked him up. It's got a slight yellow tint that the camera didn't pick up.

Last edited by a moderator:

TiyahLove

5 Year Member
That's what I'm thinking. It's only around the time that he poos, but his poo isn't as firm either.mis that because he hasn't gotten grass this week? I could soak some hay and use that until my seeds sprout again.