LIMITLESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

moswen

5 Year Member
I told my husband he should cut his arm off so he can attatch a samurai sword or numb chucks to his stump. Or his cell phone so he will quit losing it!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
moswen said:
I told my husband he should cut his arm off so he can attatch a samurai sword or numb chucks to his stump. Or his cell phone so he will quit losing it!
I don't know what that had to do with the movie limitless, but ok then,

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
dmmj said:
moswen said:
I don't know what that had to do with the movie limitless, but ok then,
Nothing,Unless I missed something!

moswen

5 Year Member
Oops, I'm talking about the movie here the guy gets his arm stuck while he's mountain climbing, and had to cut it off himself, now he has all these extra things that he can screw onto his stump, like a hook for rock climbing and a ski pole for skiing... But now I think I remember that movie had a number of days in the title... Sorry for messing up your post!!!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
127 hours

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
moswen said:
Oops, I'm talking about the movie here the guy gets his arm stuck while he's mountain climbing, and had to cut it off himself, now he has all these extra things that he can screw onto his stump, like a hook for rock climbing and a ski pole for skiing... But now I think I remember that movie had a number of days in the title... Sorry for messing up your post!!!
No, that is ok, I liked that movie also. All good.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.