LETS SEE PICTURES OF YOUR OTHER PET''S

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
But the downsized is they are noisy little thing. It is almost impossible to "sleep-in". My wife hate's.

M

Maggie Cummings

bouaboua... I have 4 parakeets and even tho they are covered at night as soon as the sun comes up, around 6:30 they start singing chattering and squawking...Sometimes it's a pain in the ***. So I understand how your wife feels...
What kind of birds are they?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
But the downsized is they are noisy little thing. It is almost impossible to "sleep-in". My wife hate's.

@bouaboua Do the peach-face pair up with the fischers?

747117wei24kafiu.gif

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA

747117wei24kafiu.gif

Yes, I did. . That the offspring may mutated. That is another way of birth-control, LOL. I don't sale them anyway, and I took out all the nesting boxes also. This is it.

But never on the Tortoises. Every species have there own enclosure. I know that much..........

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA

747117wei24kafiu.gif

The reason I had them mixed in the same aviary is because I asked one of my friend to looking for some Love birds for me and I asked for fischers, but he bought me two pair of peach faces. I don't want him to take those back because those peach face are all so beautiful. Then he got us 4 fischers. I don't have room for another aviary and the set-up are hard to change to two smaller one.

So they all live in this one 4'W, 8'L, 8'H aviary.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
bouaboua... I have 4 parakeets and even tho they are covered at night as soon as the sun comes up, around 6:30 they start singing chattering and squawking...Sometimes it's a pain in the ***. So I understand how your wife feels...

Yvonne provided the answer. Those are "Love Birds". They don't live up to their name, they fight like cays and dogs to each other.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA

Ohhhhhh. I also have 20 parakeets. compare to the Love Birds. Parakeet are nothing.

erdavis

5 Year Member
Gainesville, Fl (Go Gators!)
Yvonne provided the answer. Those are "Love Birds". They don't live up to their name, they fight like cays and dogs to each other.
Those are beautifullll. Looks a lot like my sun conure but smaller. Not sure why but birds have never liked me. We rescued our first bird from a dumpster about 18 years ago and I remember my parents getting questioned about abuse when i was in daycare because it attacked me so bad. Years later I was probably about 10 when my sister talked me into giving her my lunch money everyday so "we" could buy "us" another bird. Well she never let me touch that bird and now it hates me too. So I just look at all the pretty birds from afar.. loll I even got attacked by a seagull at the beach once too.

erdavis

5 Year Member
Gainesville, Fl (Go Gators!)
Stockier than both of your boys(I think), but since it seems that bridle bully mixes are a theme right now, I thought I would add my old man, Jager. His bridle has darkened and greyed a lot in the last two years. He is 50/50 Rottweiler and Boxer.

One more

So handsome. The black dog pictured of mine is a Rottweiler mix, sweetest dog you'd ever meet but got hip dysplasia at 3 years old.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Those are beautifullll. Looks a lot like my sun conure but smaller. Not sure why but birds have never liked me. We rescued our first bird from a dumpster about 18 years ago and I remember my parents getting questioned about abuse when i was in daycare because it attacked me so bad. Years later I was probably about 10 when my sister talked me into giving her my lunch money everyday so "we" could buy "us" another bird. Well she never let me touch that bird and now it hates me too. So I just look at all the pretty birds from afar.. loll I even got attacked by a seagull at the beach once too.

I like the way of your sister's thinking. She still have "Part of your bird"? Tell her it is time for you to take care of "our" bird now. Love bird are little noisy thing. Even they are so pretty, my wife are thinking to give them away to exchange for a sleeping-in every morning.