I need help

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
So very glad to hear you are home. Take good care of yourself. This is a good reminder for all of us to make sure family members know how to care for our tortoises.
I have typed up all details of my leopard's care for my family, with details of this forum.

Reactions: Tom

seattleslew54

Location (City and/or State)
Tampa, Florida
My wife is in this group, and has been for a very long time, her name is Brooke. My wife has been ill for years, but a few weeks ago her health took a bad turn. Then a two days ago her health took a rapid turn for the worse and she is currently in the hospital. I have no idea how to take care of these tortoises. We have three 4-6 inch tortoises. I don’t know what breed they are. They are black with off-white stripes. I cannot go to the hospital to speak with my wife because of Covid restrictions and she is not very lucid at the moment. I can not let her animals die.

On top of that my wife has a enclosure built for another tortoise that she was getting from someone on this forum, I don’t know how to connect with that person as her phone is currently in her possession. I’m stuck between a hard place here. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Also if anyone knows how to take care of a cockatoo (the big white ones) that information would be appreciated as well. We have over thirty animals on our ranch that she took care of. I’m trying to get a grip on the situation before it becomes a larger problem.
Where are you located? I could help with the bird if you're nearby and I've a bird connection in the northeast to assist if you're in Massachusetts or nearby.