Hi I'm Fiber...

fiber

Hi all....my name is Eni, I have some torts and turtles, one of my favorite sulcata names Fiber. I bought Fiber 2 years ago when still 5 cm, now is 25 cm. Fiber sleeps in my room, on his own bed with his tort doll and blanket. Since baby everyday I give Fib a bathe, brushed after I put Fib basking on warm water, so Fib always clean & smell good.
Today I just found out that Fib is a male, the vet told me before that Fib is a female. Lately Fib acted strange, lazy, always sleep, and in the night Fib pee while sleeping (that's never happened before), and I was surprised and little bit afraid when something came out from his (sorry) butt, so I did searching...that thing is a sulcata penis...oh my God...Fib is a male......well that's a little story about Fib. I'm so glad finding this website and joining, so I can get more info about torts...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Eni, and welcome to the Forum!

Does Fiber ever get to be outside in the sun?

Speedy-1

St. David Arizona
Hi Eni and Fiber
m1277.gif

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

fiber

Hi all....my name is Eni, I have some torts and turtles, one of my favorite sulcata names Fiber. I bought Fiber 2 years ago when still 5 cm, now is 25 cm. Fiber sleeps in my room, on his own bed with his tort doll and blanket. Since baby everyday I give Fib a bathe, brushed after I put Fib basking on warm water, so Fib always clean & smell good.
Today I just found out that Fib is a male, the vet told me before that Fib is a female. Lately Fib acted strange, lazy, always sleep, and in the night Fib pee while sleeping (that's never happened before), and I was surprised and little bit afraid when something came out from his (sorry) butt, so I did searching...that thing is a sulcata penis...oh my God...Fib is a male......well that's a little story about Fib. I'm so glad finding this website and joining, so I can get more info about torts...
Hi Eni, and welcome to the Forum!

Does Fiber ever get to be outside in the sun?
Hi Yvonne, I live Indonesia, we have plenty of sun, so Fiber gets outside everyday...IMG_5897.JPG

fiber

Hello, Eni, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you and Fiber.
Do you have a garden ?
A bit of Indonesian sun and a secure enclosure outside would be excellent for Fiber.
Have a look at http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/beginner-mistakes.45180/
and http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/how-to-raise-a-healthy-sulcata-or-leopard-version-2-0.79895/
for lots of useful information.
Hello Tidgy's Dad,
Yes I have garden, Fib and the other torts in the day are always in my garden, they like messing around my flowers

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Welcome :) Great pictures Fib is soooooooooooooooo cute :)

Nishikigoi's Torts.

Texas
Welcome to the TFO to you, fiber, and all your other tortoises!! Fiber is absolutely adorable those are wonderful pictures of him!!