Hi from Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

wood turtle

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi, my name is Allison and I am almost 14 and in the 8 grade. I play basketball, and I am on a 14u softball travel team. I like to skateboard, ride horses, fish, and my favorite hunt, and shoot. Does any one else on this board own any guns or hunt? I have 1 wood turtle, 5 box turtles, 2 hatchling alligator snapping turtles, and 1 hatchling box turtle, but I really want a Russian tortoise. I also have a Beagle, cat, and Eastern Fence lizard.

koo82

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
wood turtle said:
Hi, my name is Allison and I am almost 14 and in the 8 grade. I play basketball, and I am on a 14u softball travel team. I like to skateboard, ride horses, fish, and my favorite hunt, and shoot. Does any one else on this board own any guns or hunt? I have 1 wood turtle, 5 box turtles, 2 hatchling alligator snapping turtles, and 1 hatchling box turtle, but I really want a Russian tortoise. I also have a Beagle, cat, and Eastern Fence lizard.

welcome to the forum bro :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Allison: Welcome to the forum. That's quite a menagerie that you have there! You've come to the right place to talk turtles and tortoises! We all just love those hard-shelled friends.

I'm not one much for guns or hunting. I really doubt I'd be able to shoot a live animal. I put human feelings on them and see their "soul" in their eyes! Sorry...

Yvonne

bluejen1313

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Welcome Allison! Jennifer

Plucky said:
wood turtle said:

Hai Allison,
I play basketball too. I like basketball.

I have 1 Yellow belly, 1 common snapping, 1 sulcata.

I hope we can share experience in keeping tortoise and turtle.

Nice to have you join this forum.

Lukas

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Welcome Allison,
What a selection you have, and very busy in sports, thats great!! I use to play softball years ago, and hockey. I have 8 russians currently and hopefully in the spring I will get viable eggs. They have great personalities, and are little piggies!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi Allison! What a great family of critters you have! I think a Russian will fit right in with you. :) So what do you hunt?

wood turtle

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
Hi Allison! What a great family of critters you have! I think a Russian will fit right in with you. :) So what do you hunt?

I hunt deer, turkey, and predators.

Status
Not open for further replies.