Hey all! ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

annetxa

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum, so I thought that I'd introduce myself (and my turtles/tortoises).

I own 2 Red Eared Sliders (Rocky and Trixi) and just acquired a beautiful little Russian tortoise (Hermi). I spoil them all just the same (such as taking my little Russian tortoise out everyday to roam a whole bedroom while I sit on the floor watching T.V.). My 2 Red Eared Sliders will impatiently swim in their tank at night while I cook them fresh fish along with other goodies....only the best for them too...Rocky will actually just stick his head out and stare at me, if he doesn't want what I cooked that day...and expect me to go back to the kitchen to find what else I have...I think he does that to get some extra special attention... ;]

Anyways, hello to all!!!

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
welcome to TFO annetxa!
i can't wait to see photos of your tortoise and turtles. hope you enjoy your stay here!

L

lynncharlene

annetxa said:
[font=Tahoma

IAnyways, hello to all!!!

[/font]

I'm also new to the board. Welcome to one of the best sites I've ever been on. Your sliders and Herman sound adorable.

This site is filled with knowledgeable people willing to share information. They will answer questions, ask for advice, tell stories about their T/T families, and on top of all of that they are nice beyond belief.

So welcome to a wonderful place to "set a spell" and enjoy the company.

lynn

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
Welcome to you both annetxa and lynn! Glad your here - lots of info and friendly people with great advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.