Help please (new sulcata not well)

Sudzie

Location (City and/or State)
Modesto CA
Please tell your friends ,friends who now own this beautiful tortoise to …..
GO FIND THEIR ORIGINAL TORTOISE!!!
He/she is probably scared to death and cold at night too! I can only imagine THAT tortoise walking the streets looking for his/her home and he feels lost….
Cuz he/she is!!!….
Poor baby.
Please help that tort out too.?!?!????
😬👍🙏😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
From what they told me, they have done everything possible to find him. They even had a scope/camera to go into all of his tunnels, but no luck. Believe me, you could see the sadness and frustration in their eyes when I inquired. But, what else can they do? They even put flyers out in their community and posted on socral media. They live in the country and there are a lot of orchards as well as livestock ranches, so it’s not likely someone would spot a slow moving rock as well as, say, a stray dog. But you never know, someone could have taken him in.

Alex and the Redfoot

Location (City and/or State)
Cyprus
From what they told me, they have done everything possible to find him. They even had a scope/camera to go into all of his tunnels, but no luck. Believe me, you could see the sadness and frustration in their eyes when I inquired. But, what else can they do? They even put flyers out in their community and posted on socral media. They live in the country and there are a lot of orchards as well as livestock ranches, so it’s not likely someone would spot a slow moving rock as well as, say, a stray dog. But you never know, someone could have taken him in.
Oh, poor guy. Let's hope for the best for him....