Help me put a price on these...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssadaunvoit

5 Year Member
Have 2 tanks up for sale (55 gallon and 75 gallon) on Craigslist and I'm curious what a fair price would be for both of them...

The 75 gallon is in perfect condition, it just doesn't have a top :( What is a good price?

The 55 gallon tanks previous owner dropped the tank so there is a crack on the bottom but they fixed it. The wood is also cracking on the top frame but with the top you can't even notice. I also have a repti carpet for the bottom of it so the crack isn't noticeable. It isn't brand new obviously, but it's still nice...what do you think is a fair price?

(picture is the 55 gallon tank)

Attachments

• image-3657386924.png
    image-3657386924.png
    222.3 KB · Views: 23

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pensacola, FL
40 each for the 55's and 65 for the 75gal. Thats about all your going to get for them.

Alyssadaunvoit

5 Year Member
Oops, there is only one 55 gallon tank :)
AustinASU said:
40 each for the 55's and 65 for the 75gal. Thats about all your going to get for them.

More than I expected! Thanks! I have the 55 gallon tank for $30 atm and so I was wondering if that was a good deal!

tortle

5 Year Member
Phoenix, AZ
I think you could go for a little bit higher. I just sold a 40 gallon tank with just a standard stand for $90

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Quite often you see used aquariums for sale at a dollar a gallon...so the 75 gallon tank would go for $75.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
In my area ......A general rule of thumb .... is about $1 a gallon.
( and thats for a perfect no cracks tank)....with hood and fixture.

JD~:)

emysemys said:
Quite often you see used aquariums for sale at a dollar a gallon...so the 75 gallon tank would go for $75.

Duh ...Emy's .. I just read your post! ....;)

Silly me!!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.