Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimlico

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
London, UK
Hello,

I collected my approx 18 month african leopard last weekend. He is still very nervous and just a little worried he is not really eating much... Any ideas would be very much appreciated

thank you in advance

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome and congrats! I would make the suggestion, so you get more and better usually responses, go to the Leopard section and make a new thread there asking for help. Be sure to tell us how your keeping this tortoise (substrate, enclosure size, temperatures, ect) and what you have been trying to feed him. Welcome!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Pimlico:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know your name and where you are?

It would help us to give you a better answer to your question if you fill us in on how you have the tortoise set up...lights, heat, size of habitat, indoors/outdoors?, etc.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Welcome to the Forum :D We LOVE PICS :p

uh I am curious? what was the basis for your username, if you do not mind that is? :rolleyes: Use of that word here is not so common place and that is what peaked my curiosity :p

Pimlico

5 Year Member
London, UK
Hi,

thanks for responding so quickly. I live in the UK and have my tortoise (Jenson) living in a tortoise table. He has a heat lamp and UV lamp. He will be able to go and graze in the summer months.

I have been trying to feed him hay and the Grassland food pellets (which is what he was having before I got him)

emysemys said:
Hi Pimlico:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know your name and where you are?

It would help us to give you a better answer to your question if you fill us in on how you have the tortoise set up...lights, heat, size of habitat, indoors/outdoors?, etc.

Pimlico

5 Year Member
London, UK
It is the area I live in (London)

quote='ascott' pid='366947' dateline='1324399457']
Welcome to the Forum :D We LOVE PICS :p

uh I am curious? what was the basis for your username, if you do not mind that is? :rolleyes: Use of that word here is not so common place and that is what peaked my curiosity :p
[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.