hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
:D! Congrats on both the new tortoise and joining us. :D So it's a hatchling or a bit older? I will warn you, soon folks will be pestering you for pictures of him/her. :D We do love pictures. :D Welcome!

Angrycowgoesmoo

5 Year Member
Alexandria, VA
Jacqui said:
:D! Congrats on both the new tortoise and joining us. :D So it's a hatchling or a bit older? I will warn you, soon folks will be pestering you for pictures of him/her. :D We do love pictures. :D Welcome!

it's a hatchling :) i just got it tho and it's really shy

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Angrycowgoesmoo:

Welcome to the forum!!

May we know your name and where you are?

Angrycowgoesmoo

5 Year Member
Alexandria, VA
emysemys said:
Hi Angrycowgoesmoo:

Welcome to the forum!!

Sure my real name is shawn and i'm in virginia. not to be rude or anything i don't really like to give out too much info on where i am

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Angrycowgoesmoo said:
emysemys said:
Hi Angrycowgoesmoo:

Welcome to the forum!!

Sure my real name is shawn and i'm in virginia. not to be rude or anything i don't really like to give out too much info on where i am

Thats fine, most people are. Knowing at least what state your in helps when it comes to answering questions about care, because care for a tortoise in California will be different for the care you give one in Virgina.

Angrycowgoesmoo

5 Year Member
Alexandria, VA
dalano73 said:
Angrycowgoesmoo said:
emysemys said:
Hi Angrycowgoesmoo:

Welcome to the forum!!

Thats fine, most people are. Knowing at least what state your in helps when it comes to answering questions about care, because care for a tortoise in California will be different for the care you give one in Virgina.

well I kinda need help with my tortoise tho I made another thread in the redfooted section and no one really gave me an answer yet

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Welcome, you will find many helpful people here. Being a long holiday weekend, I am not sure how many folks have been on the site, but I am sure someone will pick up your post and give you some answers.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
:D Welcome to TFO! Very interesting user name you picked, is there a story to it? I am sure someone will be by soon that can help answer your questions in your other thread. :D

Sky2Mina

10 Year Member!
Bangkok
Welcome! Hope you post pictures soon - we love pictures :D (the pestering begins haha)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Angrycowgoesmoo said:

That's fine, Shawn...I'm a bit paranoid about it too. But addressing you by your first name instead of your username makes for a much friendlier environment. Also, when we know appx. where you are (Virginia is fine), it gives us a better idea how to answer your questions, climate-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.