tandrreptiles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
cactus plants 005.JPG
Fruit 005.JPG
redfoot cactus 019.JPG
Free 2 Day Shipping on all orders.
Email: [email protected]

For more information email me or visit my website.
Cactus Pads
2.5lbs.-15.00$

3lbs.-20.00$

4lbs.-22.00$

5lbs.-24.00$

6lbs.-26.00$

7lbs.-28.00$

8lbs.-30.00$

9lbs.-32.00$

10lbs.-34.00$

11lbs.-36.00$

Cactus Fruit
Add 1 pound of Cactus Fruit to your order for only 5.00$.

Add 2 pounds of cactus Fruit to your order for only 8.00$.
Great nutritional value, has a really cool purple colored dye inside of it, I feed it to all my tortoises.

Cactus plant and plant/ pad combos
1lb cactus/1 plant-15.00$

2lb cactus/2 plants-20.00$

3lb cactus/3 plants-25.00$

2 plants-15.00$

3 plants-18.00$

5 plants-20.00$

Last edited by a moderator:

tortoise_addict

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Just got my cactus in today and its a lot and very nice!! Thanks for the hook up!! My torts and uro love it.

tandrreptiles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
tortoise_addict said:
Just got my cactus in today and its a lot and very nice!! Thanks for the hook up!! My torts and uro love it.

No problem, I try to give people a little extra when they order. Thanks, Ryan, T and R Reptiles.

aluras

10 Year Member!
:( Its been over a month since I ordered cactus and cactus pads from tandrreptiles, I have gotten no responce from ryan in over 3 weeks,,,,,I continue to email him everyday and still no responce.:( If you read this ryan I just want to know what happended??this is no good at all.:(:(
~Aaron

tortelini

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Newberg, OR
"I continue to email him everyday and still no response."

That's totally funny cause I just emailed him(just to see if he would respond to a potential customer), and he emailed me back within minutes of sending it.

I'm sure you paid him already as well since you have been waiting for the product to arrive! That's terrible!! :(

smoke_kush

5 Year Member
I only have one small baby sulcata tort who is around 3-8 months old. I was wondering if I bought a couple lbs of cactus if it would go bad before he ate it.

I was also wondering if I would be able to plant a cactus in his tank and have my lil tort be okay.

aluras

10 Year Member!
tortelini said:

That's totally funny cause I just emailed him(just to see if he would respond to a potential customer), and he emailed me back within minutes of sending it.

I'm sure you paid him already as well since you have been waiting for the product to arrive! That's terrible!! :(

WOW, Thats pretty much all I have to say. :( I even PMd him just to see if maybe Something was not getting through, I also went to his websight and e-mailed the other person whom shares the sight with him this morning, So we'll see what happens.

aluras

10 Year Member!
aluras said:
tortelini said:

WOW, Thats pretty much all I have to say. :( I even PMd him just to see if maybe Something was not getting through, I also went to his websight and e-mailed the other person whom shares the sight with him this morning, So we'll see what happens.
I recieved an e-mail from ryan today, explaining everything. When I recieve my order I will GLADLY edit these, and back him 100%. when I get my order.

aluras

10 Year Member!
aluras said:
aluras said:
tortelini said:

I recieved an e-mail from ryan today, explaining everything. When I recieve my order I will GLADLY edit these, and back him 100%. when I get my order.

Okay,
So today I recieved a MORE than AMPLE order from Ryan, He e-mailed me multiple times through out the week explaining what was going on, PM him if thats not enough. I Back him up, I dont think I will edit my posts because what is, IS. Extra plants and extra cactus was shipped for the delay. I hope everyone takes the time to read these, and make their own mind up. Things happen that we are not prepared for and how we compensate for that depends on the person. I would reccomend Ryan to someone,,,,,thats just my opinion. :)

tortelini

5 Year Member
Newberg, OR
:( Its been over a month since I ordered cactus and cactus pads from tandrreptiles, I have gotten no responce from ryan in over 3 weeks,,,,,I continue to email him everyday and still no responce.:( If you read this ryan I just want to know what happended??this is no good at all.:(:(
~Aaron

Aaron, while it is nice that you finally got your order, I can't share your sentiment. Yes, things happen, but as a previous retail business manager I know that you have an obligation to take care of your customers. Waiting three weeks for a response is not acceptable. If in the case that he was overwhelmed with orders or couldn't get the product an email should have been placed. If he lost internet service, there is always a library! If there was a family or personal emergency then provisions should have been in place for something like that. With that said, I also know that it is nice to get a second chance. Glad you are able to give him one as some will not be so forgiving as there were a whole lot more incidents than just yours!!

aluras

10 Year Member!
tortelini said:
~Aaron

Aaron, while it is nice that you finally got your order, I can't share your sentiment. Yes, things happen, but as a previous retail business manager I know that you have an obligation to take care of your customers. Waiting three weeks for a response is not acceptable. If in the case that he was overwhelmed with orders or couldn't get the product an email should have been placed. If he lost internet service, there is always a library! If there was a family or personal emergency then provisions should have been in place for something like that. With that said, I also know that it is nice to get a second chance. Glad you are able to give him one as some will not be so forgiving as there were a whole lot more incidents than just yours!!

Oh I know, I read a few of them, and I agree with you, buisness is buisness. I guess I would be a bit more upset if I had ordered more than I did. I must say though I went with them because of the fact that they were on every forum and had a website and had paypal,,,,seems kinda hard to believe that a scammer would use all this just to gain a few bucks. Maybe im niave. I just hope that things work out for everyone. I would order again.....but thats just me.

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
I'm glad everything worked out for you.....:shy:

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
I placed an order about January 9th, and heard nothing for a couple weeks. An e-mail asking if there was a problem about January 20th went unanswered. A follow-up email early February got a quick reply with an estimated date of shipment. Another follow-up was made when it was shipped. It arrived today in great condition.

Something happened and while I agree that a business person should have made alternative arrangements, I cannot help but think that this is a pretty small operation. When something similar happened to me (in my case, my father had passed away) I was shaken up enough that I did not call into work for a couple days, and did not get fully back to things for a couple weeks.

He goofed, and seems to be trying to make it right. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

Status
Not open for further replies.