Fat little babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badgemash

5 Year Member
Just gave the tiddlers their first weigh in for 2011. As I flipped through their record book I realized just how fat the little blighters are! On the 19th of June Mr.T was 33g and Octavia was 31g, this morning Mr.T is 100g and Octavia clocked in at 168g! I think I should change her name to Panzer or M-1 Abrams if she keeps this up. The gpps are packing it on as well, Gunny is up to 90g today compared to 64g on 19 Nov, Sparty was 56g then and 82g this morning.

-Devon

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Thats' good gaining some nice weight:) I like your names Panzer, M-1 Abrams :D Did you order some grazing mix yet?

Badgemash

5 Year Member
I have some grass mix that I'm trying to start out on the balcony, I failed with it over the summer, but hopefully since it's cooled off I'll have better luck.

Here's a pic of Octavia de la Panzer today
IMG_20110102_134544.jpg

Badgemash

5 Year Member
Hmm don't know why that one came out huge even though I re-sized it, here's one that's actually viewable.
IMG_20110102_134519.jpg

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
It appears your doing a great job and I love pics of hatchling/ juvenile leopards.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
That's about the same rate that their siblings are growing. They look good.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Hmm I think we need some more pictures
;)

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Mind if I ask where you got Octavia? He or she looks excellent. I like the domeing shape.

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
My Sulcatas are named Panzer and Sherman...Just to many "Tanks" out there.

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Octavia looks very pretty! She is growing nice and smooth. I concur with Katie; More pics please!

Badgemash

5 Year Member
Neal said:
Mind if I ask where you got Octavia? He or she looks excellent. I like the domeing shape.

We got her (and Mr.T) from the Arizona Reptile Center in Mesa. She was actually an impulse purchase. Chris had always wanted to get a tort so we went and talked to them. They only had sulcatas in at the time but a batch of leopards was scheduled to arrive in another week, so we put down a deposit and built their house in the meantime. When we got the phone call saying they'd arrived and we could come pick one out, Chris chose Mr.T (he was the most active and curious), and I saw little Octavia in the back and decided then and there that I had to have her. And then we saw Toms babies, and now Chris wants redfoots, and I want radiateds...

-Devon

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Ahh... the addiction takes hold of another helpless victim...

Badgemash

5 Year Member
Tom said:
Ahh... the addiction takes hold of another helpless victim...

Ha ha! It's true! Chris told me not 20 minutes ago that he wants a sulcata to go with the redfoots! I guess it's better to be a crazy tort lady than a crazy cat lady.

-Devon

Status
Not open for further replies.