Endangered!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoda3106

5 Year Member
As anybody got a list of the torts that are on the endangered species list please??

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
The only tortoises actually listed on the endangered species list are Galapagos, Radiated, Ploughshare, and Bolson. The gopher and california desert tortoises are candidates for the list but haven't officially made it yet.

yoda3106

5 Year Member
Thankyou!! Was just wanting to know so when I leave Cyprus to go back to the uk I don't have to leave my Greeks behind lol

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Are you hoping to bring them with you when you move? That can be tricky sometimes... A member here had a greek she lived in Dubai, moved to UK and could not take her with them.

yoda3106

5 Year Member
Laura said:
Are you hoping to bring them with you when you move? That can be tricky sometimes... A member here had a greek she lived in Dubai, moved to UK and could not take her with them.

Yeah, I know somebody who took them back from here (Cyprus) to the uk, then from the uk back to Cyprus again a few years later and then from Cyprus back to the uk a few months ago without trouble so I'm hoping I'll be ok haha fingers crossed!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.