Bubbaloo's New Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

twtraudio

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Bubbaloo's palace.jpgBubbaloo roaming around.jpgBubbaloo eating.jpgbubbaloo eating again.jpg

Well after moving back into my parents house with my fiancee (stupid economy) i had the chance to make Bubbaloo a bigger pen. Since my leopards were adopted out last week and my parents have a big basement i made sure my remaining tortoise (Burmese Brown Mountain ) was gonna get spoiled.

So hes in a 6 foot x 4 foot x 15 inch table. Its in 4 sections of 3 foot by 2 foot by 15 inch for easy dismantle and is screwed down t a 2 piece frame underneath. He back on cypress mulch with sphagum moss filled corners. hes right under the basement window too so he gets lil light but not much. So here he is !

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Maggie Cummings

Nice pictures...too bad you had to move back home, I know that's not easy...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Where's Bubbaloo's hiding place? They really like to have something overhead when they're resting.

Yvonne

twtraudio

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Where's Bubbaloo's hiding place? They really like to have something overhead when they're resting.

Yvonne

Im currently working on that i was using the end panels from office furniture in the corners but its not big enough. Its hard to find something that isnt gonna take up to much of his space. Yet is big enough to cover him. He definatley like the upper right hand corner the best. Im thinking about some blue or black tarp and just stretching it far so he cant be seen when hes in there )if you can picture it).

treshell

5 Year Member
I like the digs. As to living with your parents-- I think it perfect. Just fix your own space and fix your parents a space, then a common area, usually a food area. Sure works for lots of others in the world. They can't understand why we don't live in family units? I live with son David, as does my mother, and thank you God, its great. **Maybe add to the family some time with Bubbaloo outside? Sure fun to see how he chooses to solve how to get around that stick and how to eat that flower that seems out of reach. Makes that second cup of coffee in the morning a real pleasure. Oh, and youth hostels are still cheap and you don't have to be 18 either:))
tj

Status
Not open for further replies.