Blizzard in CT today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
North Carolina
So we have a blizzard at the moment... just thought I'd share :p
On top of all that we're suppose to get even more snow.... so around 16 inches if not more. Sorry for the blurryness ... was cold and using my cellphone camera.

Attachments

• Snow 1.jpg
    Snow 1.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Snow 2.jpg
    Snow 2.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 21

Cfr200

10 Year Member!
Springfield, Mo
Where in Ct? I grew up in Monroe which is not far from Bridgeport. What I miss most is pizza from Pepe's in New Haven.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
We got 22 inches here in New York. I posted some pictures in the photo section. And.....we still haven't got a plow to come down our block.

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
North Carolina
I'm around the Hartford region :s
I have all seasons... possibly the worse tires I ever used in my life. I just got a new car last year and I figure these tires as terrible as they are might as well use it for a little bit. (Why waste some new tires?) Boy was that a mistake!! I was trying to go over some small incline and the car wouldn't move. There was nothing in my way so it just really blew my mind. Mind you I've driven in pretty much anything and dealt with ice/snow for as long as I can remember. So... I think these will have to go. Grr... so angry still after that nonsense. We got I think 16 or 18 inches. But the wind gosh! Having the wind peg ice in your face hurts! I was getting off work during the strongest wind and just getting to my car was a nightmare.

I should go try Pepe's pizza, I've heard great things about them...

Cfr200

10 Year Member!
Springfield, Mo
Pepe's, and all the other great pizza places are the only reason I would want to move back to CT. I dont like that much snow now I am older and with my current pickup and motorcycle it would make getting around pretty hard. Although I would like to try my motorcycle out in all that snow it does have 2 wheel drive available, and it does work well in the mud.
Pepe's is in Manchester now so you would not have to go too far.

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
I've been using only all-season tires for 30 years in Kansas (snow + freezing rain) Montana (snow + snow + freezing rain) and Wyoming (snow + snow + snow+ .....). If you haven't done so already, get 4 sand tubes from the hardware or farm supply store and place them in your trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.