All day outside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Saratoga County, New York
Today is the first day brains is getting to spend most of the day outside :)
I planted some seeds, waiting for them to sprout

160af397.jpg

1b29a4d3.jpg

57a1bfe7.jpg

9c349552.jpg

4563c042.jpg

d191c6d4.jpg

And some impromptu shade
be0719f9.jpg

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Looking Great, i would def add some plants or bushes along the edges for food and shade :)

tinkerbell1189

5 Year Member
Wow! Very lucky tortoise! I can't wait to have my own place (my dad won't let me build anything proper in the garden) so I can build something like what you have built! It's amazing... Bet your tort loves it!!

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
I would make a divider for part of the enclosure something that you can put in and take out, Russians love to munch on grass and clovers, found that the blocker helps keep them from eating anything that just sprounts. My Russian when I had some ate my yard bare lol. Cool guys tho he looks happy to enjoy the sun!

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
Tom said:
Looking great! Hows the ankle?

Feeling better, I took a couple weeks off work, just taking it easy at home messing around with these enclosures.

Thanks everyone

Millerlite said:
I would make a divider for part of the enclosure something that you can put in and take out, Russians love to munch on grass and clovers, found that the blocker helps keep them from eating anything that just sprounts. My Russian when I had some ate my yard bare lol. Cool guys tho he looks happy to enjoy the sun!

Thanks, I am going to block off parts to let some stuff grow. I hope I can keep up with his eating pace!

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Always amazes me how much those tiny Russians can eat, they are like mini lawn mowers lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.