African Sulcuta For sale

if you had $5 left to spend and your tortoise hadnt eaten in a day or so, would you buy some veggies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stomp

5 Year Member
:( I have an African Sulcuta that I need a good home for. I love her to death but my life is changing for the worse and I cannot afford to feed her much longer and my house is in foreclosure so I have no where to keep her anymore.This breaks my heart but she needs a good home where she can be fed and played with, she loves to play and loves to be around water(and dances when you squirt her with the hose on the butt of her shell) I would give her away for free except I could really use some funds to pay bills with. So if you would like to buy an 8 yr old Sulcuta then please make me a decent offer because she is worth it. I need to make sure she is going to a good home so please send a discription of where you will keep her and we will go from there, ok?:tort:

Attachments

• Quantum.jpg
    Quantum.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 104

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Stomp, and welcome to the Forum!

I'm sorry circumstances are dictating that you must sell your tortoise. Would you please post pictures of her underside? Tip her on her back, then take a picture looking straight down on her. We'd just like to be sure it really female.

Also, we'd like to know where you are.

Chucky

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
S. Oregon
I voted for a burger for me because if I'm not around, for sure the tortoise won't last much longer. :)

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
EZ choice...you can always scrounge around for plants in the neighborhood. All kidding aside, I am truly sorry for anyone in this predicament! God bless!

Katherine

5 Year Member
Beautiful tortoise, I am so sorry for your hardship and hope you are able to find the best solution for you both.

waterboy

5 Year Member
Riverbank, CA
Please let us know where you are located. and like yvonne said we nee more pics to be sure of sex

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Sorry to hear this. We can give you lots of ideas for feeding that cost little or nothing and are really good for sulcatas.

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
Yea, find someone with a big spineless cactus and go get a bunch of pads.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Did you ever consider a temporary foster home for you tort? I mean, your situation won't be like this forever; it may change and then you'll be sorry that you sold your sully. Where do you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.