Which of these plants are the best for my tort?

Rocky219

Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Hey everyone! I’ve grown a lot of stuff for my tortoise but I’m trying to expand and get her more. There is a certified organic garden near me and I know the owner, no pesticides, grow everything themselves, 100% safe. There is a pdf of flowers, annuals, and perennials that they have and I’m curious about which would the be the best for my tortoise diet? Thanks!

Also I’m not a master botanist so if there easier that’s a plus

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Hey everyone! I’ve grown a lot of stuff for my tortoise but I’m trying to expand and get her more. There is a certified organic garden near me and I know the owner, no pesticides, grow everything themselves, 100% safe. There is a pdf of flowers, annuals, and perennials that they have and I’m curious about which would the be the best for my tortoise diet? Thanks!

Also I’m not a master botanist so if there easier that’s a plus

Lavatera, pansies and geranium should be ok too. You can check The Tortoise Table website (or smartphone app).
I think you can make a list of safe plants from this PDF, go to the nursery and check their prices and ask about care information.

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Only had a quick look at the list, so here is the info on the plants that I know and have searched from the tortoise table website multiple times.

At least these plants are toxic: Anemone sylvestris, Hydrangea m. Miss Saori and Achillea.

Coriander is high in oxalic acid, so not the best plant for your tortoise, but can be fed in small quantaties. Fuchsias are high in raphides, so not the best but can be fed in moderation. Beg hybrida Gryphon also contains high amounts of oxalic acid its tub.r or roots should not be fed.

Salvia greggii Pink, Salvia Hummingbird Falls, Salvia guar Black & Blueand, Salvia coccinea, Salvia g. Stormy Pink and Salvia g. Amethyst Lips are said to have anticoagulant properties in high doses, so they should be offered with caution and not planted within the tortoise enclosure.

Thymus vulgaris is totally safe to eat, but not all tortoises like it. Beg Bol. Bossa Nova Red and Beg I'Conia Lemon Berry can also be fed. Aster x f. Moench is also safe. Pansies and Geraniums are great and enjoyed by many tortoises.

Rocky219

Massachusetts
Okay thank you!
Only had a quick look at the list, so here is the info on the plants that I know and have searched from the tortoise table website multiple times.

At least these plants are toxic: Anemone sylvestris, Hydrangea m. Miss Saori and Achillea.

Coriander is high in oxalic acid, so not the best plant for your tortoise, but can be fed in small quantaties. Fuchsias are high in raphides, so not the best but can be fed in moderation. Beg hybrida Gryphon also contains high amounts of oxalic acid its tub.r or roots should not be fed.

Salvia greggii Pink, Salvia Hummingbird Falls, Salvia guar Black & Blueand, Salvia coccinea, Salvia g. Stormy Pink and Salvia g. Amethyst Lips are said to have anticoagulant properties in high doses, so they should be offered with caution and not planted within the tortoise enclosure.

Thymus vulgaris is totally safe to eat, but not all tortoises like it. Beg Bol. Bossa Nova Red and Beg I'Conia Lemon Berry can also be fed. Aster x f. Moench is also safe. Pansies and Geraniums are great and enjoyed by many tortoises.
Okay thank you!

Rocky219

Massachusetts
Lavatera, pansies and geranium should be ok too. You can check The Tortoise Table website (or smartphone app).
I think you can make a list of safe plants from this PDF, go to the nursery and check their prices and ask about care information.thanks!
Thanks!