Repticon FIRE Expo!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tampa, Florida
Finally my 1st expo this year!!! Can't believe I missed the Daytona breeder expo but I'm excited to go to my first FIRE expo. Is anyone else going? Or has anyone been to this expo? Is it really big since they said its international?

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
I guess no one has been to this expo lol It is not any larger BUT compare to other expo's I've been to there was good variety of tortoise here! I took plenty of pictures, enjoy! There are a LOT of turtle/tortoise pictures :)
I have been fighting with photobucket for hours so if the preview does not show up, if you click it it should still show.

http://photobucket.com/2012fireexpo

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Kills any show for tortoises that we've ever had here in AZ. I cant believe people still use rabbit pellets for substrate, especially for extremely rare and expensive tortoises. I saw some pyxis (spiders) on them in one of those pics which is just insane! Lots of pics though, Thanks! There looked to be pretty good prices on the tortoises from what I could see. Did you come home with anything?

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
Eweezyfosheezy said:
Kills any show for tortoises that we've ever had here in AZ. I cant believe people still use rabbit pellets for substrate, especially for extremely rare and expensive tortoises. I saw some pyxis (spiders) on them in one of those pics which is just insane! Lots of pics though, Thanks! There looked to be pretty good prices on the tortoises from what I could see. Did you come home with anything?

Yea that vendor usually deals snakes but he got a good variety of tortoise this time. I wish I could of come home with his Sri Lankan but I went for fun and for some cheap supplies. My bf was trying his hardest to leave without getting another baby turtle. Good thing we didn't get any animals because our car broke down on the interstate half way home hahaha

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Thanks for the pictures. Lots of good looking torts there and then some not so good looking torts : (

pemry3

5 Year Member
Thank you for sharing. I have never seen a show so big with such a huge variety of animals. Being from Canada, the shows I have been to over the years do not compare to this one. Crocodile skinks are very rare in these parts lol. One day I will have to check out a show in the states. :)

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
great pics, thanks for sharing. one day we will make it to that show they seem like they had a great selection of torts there.

Status
Not open for further replies.