Opo 2.0

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Happy Birthday, Ray - is it Opo's birthday too? If so, happy birthday to one of the handsomest tortoises around !
Have a lovely birthday, and keep well.
Angie00

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
During the night on Thursday. Opo 💩 in his box, so he slept like that. On the ramp going down head first.
Of course I was the one to clean it up. Most the time the first thing in the morning. Opo will go over to the sunny side of the house and do his duty. In the winter months, he doesn't come out as early. So he usually does it in his box. I have tried but he just can't get the hang of putting his 💩 in a bag for me.😁
20231005_230757.jpg

zolasmum

5 Year Member
That's a old bed spread I have covering the front his night box. I use that in the warmer months.
Ah - that makes sense ! I couldn't imagine you - or Rose - in a shop saying " This pattern will suit Opo really well ! "
Of course, I think Opo would look wonderful in anything - whenever I see his photo, I am amazed by how perfect his scales and shell are - I have known several sulcatas here in the UK, but none of them compare with him in looks.
Angie

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Ah - that makes sense ! I couldn't imagine you - or Rose - in a shop saying " This pattern will suit Opo really well ! "
Of course, I think Opo would look wonderful in anything - whenever I see his photo, I am amazed by how perfect his scales and shell are - I have known several sulcatas here in the UK, but none of them compare with him in looks.
Angie
Wow thanks, he has a few battle marks on his shell.