Getting Evicted and need resources to rehome My Sulcata

egomie95

Location (City and/or State)
Costa Mesa, Ca
Hi everyone, I got some terrible news yesterday and found out my parents are getting evicted from my childhood home. The initial shock is still there, but now I am in panic mode because my childhood pet a 23 year old male sulcata tortoise is in trouble. It is hard to keep a 100+ pound animal, but I will do everything in my power to keep him in my family. I was wondering if any resources allow us to rehome him for a time but still have the opportunity to take him back when we are more stable. My parents live in Orange County, California, and I am in Idaho for school. Any resources would be greatly appreciated.

Miles&Marvin

Los Angeles
Hi everyone, I got some terrible news yesterday and found out my parents are getting evicted from my childhood home. The initial shock is still there, but now I am in panic mode because my childhood pet a 23 year old male sulcata tortoise is in trouble. It is hard to keep a 100+ pound animal, but I will do everything in my power to keep him in my family. I was wondering if any resources allow us to rehome him for a time but still have the opportunity to take him back when we are more stable. My parents live in Orange County, California, and I am in Idaho for school. Any resources would be greatly appreciated.
Brutal, I would help foster but I have a female Sulcata so that wouldn’t work. Why don’t you reach out to the Turtle Conservancy in Ojai they might know of a regime or foster home.

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
@egomie95 .... Feel free to contact us. We are here for just this, a fellow tort owner that needs help. There are obstacles to housing a 100+ lb tort but we can figure it out. We house large ones already and are familiar with all these obstacles to providing the BEST environment for him.