ZigZag Vertebral Scutes

daniellenc

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
Thanks at Maro2Bear. According to their site we’re in fact in no ship weather. They advise no shipping with temps below 38 which is about where we are now. Sadly spring looks safer. I’ve been stalking this guy since hatching I am a huge sucker for the odd ones but wouldn’t want to risk safe shipping temps. Wonder if I could fly with him?? I’m sitting on a bunch of miles and always want an excuse to fly to Florida lol.

Redfool

5 Year Member
Central Florida
Thanks at Maro2Bear. According to their site we’re in fact in no ship weather. They advise no shipping with temps below 38 which is about where we are now. Sadly spring looks safer. I’ve been stalking this guy since hatching I am a huge sucker for the odd ones but wouldn’t want to risk safe shipping temps. Wonder if I could fly with him?? I’m sitting on a bunch of miles and always want an excuse to fly to Florida lol.

I got all options open. I’m on the space coast Melbourne area. Grew up in Montgomery Hills area off of Georgia Ave. Left in ‘74 after high school with hopes of becoming a surfing/fishing bum, gotta be totally different up there by now. Heard a lot of good things about Reptiles2you they have shipping kits and all instructions. Still would feel a lot better with warmer temps. They say FedEx shipping center to shipping center keeps it off a truck ride with no temp control. If you fly, he is pocket size lol. We’ll work it all out.

daniellenc

Maryland
I got all options open. I’m on the space coast Melbourne area. Grew up in Montgomery Hills area off of Georgia Ave. Left in ‘74 after high school with hopes of becoming a surfing/fishing bum, gotta be totally different up there by now. Heard a lot of good things about Reptiles2you they have shipping kits and all instructions. Still would feel a lot better with warmer temps. They say FedEx shipping center to shipping center keeps it off a truck ride with no temp control. If you fly, he is pocket size lol. We’ll work it all out.

My parents are in plantation so I’m down every few months but not sure bringing torts on a plane is allowed unless they go as cargo which I’m terrified of.