Zeus' Ultimate Bachelor Pad... with pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ball4121

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
So I will begin development soon on what I am calling "Zeus' Bachelor Pad 2.0".

The story is Zeus has been having lady problems in his 1 story house, so i'm upping the anti and Zeus is gonna live like a king with.... a
victory.gif
story bachelor pad!

I will begin construction on his love shack some time soon when I have free time, but... tell me what you guys think? NOTE: Zeus loves climbing on everything so i'm almost positive he will love this, also this illustration does not include the safety measures I will implement... it just details the basic stuff.

2427211080_acfefc509e_b.jpg

2426397323_70c7584790_b.jpg

2427210974_c6deac5e40_b.jpg

I hope he will like it! BTW, here is Zeus enjoying the sun with his sister Puff the Magic Dragon.

2407673269_959ceeb29a_b.jpg

old4x4

10 Year Member!
Looks awesome-nice idea. I would just worry about Zeus falling off the top of his ramp and hurting himself. Rails, maybe?

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
yep i agree, it looks superb but you might want to rail that ramp!

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Looks good but you might think about covering the ramp makeing more like a tunnel. Also you're keeping the bearded with the tort are you ?

Coldliz

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I really want to see this when its done.

ball4121

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Itort said:
Looks good but you might think about covering the ramp making more like a tunnel. Also you're keeping the bearded with the tort are you ?

Well I didn't add any safety measures like I originally stated in my original post because the program I used was so damn hard! :D. It's called Google Sketchup 3D and it took me like an hour to just make that darn thing.

And nooooo, my bearded dragons are in their own special viv. 4'x2'x2', I made it for them before I got them, they absolutely love it.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
The basic draft looks awsome. can't wait to see the finished product with all his safety features included. Oh, and Zeus is a lucky tort and Puff looks great too. Oh, and Welcome to the forum ball4121 where are you located?

ball4121

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Crazy1 said:
The basic draft looks awsome. can't wait to see the finished product with all his safety features included. Oh, and Zeus is a lucky tort and Puff looks great too. Oh, and Welcome to the forum ball4121 where are you located?

Thank you!

I live in Tampa, FL.... and yes the weather is great. (Sorry, it's just a habit of having to answer that question after telling someone where I live). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.