Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hey man . . . @ZEROPILOT . . .

Why didn't you let us know you were having surgery? We could have been sending you all kinds of well wishes! to help you get better sooner. Those of us who live close by might even have come over and fed an animal or two for you. Wow! Eye Surgery and Back Surgery!! Hope you're feeling better now, and it's good to have you back on the Forum!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I second what Yvonne said.
Although I wouldn't have said anything either lol.
Glad you are doing good and hope recovery is going fabulous and that you are able to be on the forum again. Didn't realize you had surgery when you answered one of my alerts that you were gone from TFO for a month.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Hey man . . . @ZEROPILOT . . .

Why didn't you let us know you were having surgery? We could have been sending you all kinds of well wishes! to help you get better sooner. Those of us who live close by might even have come over and fed an animal or two for you. Wow! Eye Surgery and Back Surgery!! Hope you're feeling better now, and it's good to have you back on the Forum!

It was embarrassing to be bedridden and then in workout pants in a walker.
I had back surgery and eye surgery.
I'm almost back to my old self.....Its up to you if that's a good or bad thing.
Thank you for your concern.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
So sorry to hear you've been absent because you had to heal up. But really glad to see you are healing up. So it's a sad happy from me. Hopefully everything keeps improving everyday. ??