You're All Invited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chucky

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
S. Oregon
I know it's still a few months away but I figured I better start getting ready for spring and my first BBQ which you are all invited. We can sit around and talk turtle/tortoise all day long and just have a good time. Oh, I got a new BBQ grill and thought you'd like to see it:

BBQ1.jpg

BBQ2.jpg

This should boost my reputation :D

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
That's funny!!!!! Will you have ribs?

Chucky

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
S. Oregon
That's ok, bring them all, I've got an acre for them to run around in.

Could have ribs but I was thinking turtle soup....J/K :D

swedeheart

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
My dad would LOVE your grill!!! (He's a car enthusiast, he restored a 76 cadillac conv. and right now he's turning a 72 el camino into a race car) Did you build it yourself or buy it somewhere?

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Kelly your vegetarian? I had no idea. Ive often considered it and right now Im working towards more fruits and veggies than meats but its hard when Dan is a *meat n taters* kinda guy.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
LOL @ turtle soup!

Yep, Anja, I'm a vegetarian. Have been for 15 years now. My kids, however, have the choice, and while I will not have meat in the house (okay with the exception of the dog and cat food), the kids can eat it at school and when they're out. My eldest daughter is vegetarian, too, the boys... they're boys... so what can I do? They love their meat. BLECH!

My 8-yr old foster son, Don, has been with us for almost five months now, and just FINALLY found out that all the hot dogs, "chicken" nuggets, taco and spaghetti meats, burgers... are all vegetarian! He didn't even have a clue he wasn't eating meat at my house! ROFL

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Thats too funny. I have a good friend that is strict vegan, no way I could go that far. ;)

Chucky

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
S. Oregon
swedeheart said:
My dad would LOVE your grill!!! (He's a car enthusiast, he restored a 76 cadillac conv. and right now he's turning a 72 el camino into a race car) Did you build it yourself or buy it somewhere?

Are you kidding? If I was going to build something like that it would be a real engine for a real car. I've always loved working on cars and would love to build one of those roadsters like the yellow one in American Grafitti.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
awesome grill! reminds me of Tim Allen in Home Improvement!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Love that grill. Now we need a sign-up list for the sides and desserts.
I’ll bring a dessert, maybe reptile eats could bring the salad. :p

Oh and Chucky I couldn't help but give you your first reputation point :)

swedeheart

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Chucky said:
swedeheart said:

Are you kidding? If I was going to build something like that it would be a real engine for a real car. I've always loved working on cars and would love to build one of those roadsters like the yellow one in American Grafitti.

hahah sorrryyyyyy!! I've just seen a lot of people do CRAZY things... Yeah my dad loves that movie.... I remember as a kid my dad had to watch it like once a month or every other month (caused me to hate the movie for a while lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.