Your Hermanns Favorite Food

jr7162

Location (City and/or State)
Augusta KS
My hermanns is about a month and a half old. Loves clover and pansy flowers and leaves. Im here in Kansas and the clover is getting thin this time of year so I have started some dandelion and chicory from seeds. I cant get him to eat any pellets. I have offered the mazuri and Rep-Cal but is always left untouched. Is he getting the vitamins he needs just from the leaves and flowers?

Creole_gal

Fresno,ca
So I like to switch up my Ella's food about every week or so. I will usually get a package of mix of baby leaf spring lettuces (minus spinach) and then switch it out with some sort of greens and kale (all is organic). I will also include a couple pieces of carrots, butternut squash, cactus, or bell pepper (she LOVES squash and cactus). About once a month I will sprinkle some calcium powder on her food.

SO my question for all you Hermanns owners is: What do you feed your tort? Whats your torts favorite?View attachment 207851

I feed Gambi (Tortoise) Butte lettuce,kale, water melon and strawerries....her favorite is the butter lettuce lol

MyboyWilfred

Weatherford, Texas
My hermanns likes collard, mustard, and turnip greens so far. I haven’t had him very long but so far his favorite treat is tomatoes. He hates carrots and doesn’t especially care for butternut squash.:):p