Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
My very favorite show in the whole wide world is NCIS...love that Mark Harmon!!

However, here lately I've become addicted to Rock Solid on the Do It Yourself Network (cable). Its a show featuring two cousins who build things out of rocks...walls, bar-b-ques, fire pits, etc. The interaction between the two cousins is very entertaining, plus I learn a bit about how to build with rocks!!

Yvonne

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Redfoot NERD said:
Occasionally American Idol.. I enjoy seeing anyone strive to fulfill their dreams.. and even that becomes too competitive. TV has become mostly nonsense IMO. An old movie from time to time?

Terry

I've got to admit Terry I am shocked by that answer from you, but I think that's great. By chance did you see when Chris Daughtry was on American Idol? He now has a very good song about Tennesee and everytime I hear it I think of you because you live there. It's on his new album.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
My favorites are the Daily Show and the Colbert Report. I also loved the Journey to the Edge of the Universe, which aired on NGC, I think. By far the TV I cannot do without is English Premier League football (soccer), and Liverpool matches.
:)

Shelly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Southern California
flight-786960.gif

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
I seem to have gotten into Flash Forward.

Danny

Weloveourtortoise

5 Year Member
Gardner, MA
we are tv-holics here. Lost, CSI, Bones, House, Iron Chef (all versions), Hells Kitchen, Doll House, 24, Fringe and the list keeps going, Patriots (Need to watch at least 3 football games a week) and Yankees.
Oh- and most cooking competition shows (Top Chef, Chopped & Dinner Impossible)
But our ultimate Favorite is no longer on the air-- Battle Star and SG1
Oh and for our British members reruns of Coupling & Mounty Python and I just love Top Gear!!!
-Bonnie

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Don't watch regularly, but when I do its: Baseball playoffs right now, then World Series, Football, HGTV and Nat'l Geog if a show is interesting to me I'll watch; The Closer, Lie to Me, Dog Whisperer, It's Me or the Dog (that show cracks me up!), and How Its Made. My secret weird indulgence is Flipping Out - I don't know why, but it draws me in as I wonder - who lives like that, who would work with someone like that, etc....sigh.

R

rusejery

These all are mine favorite TV shows
1. Family Ties
2. The Joy of Painting
3. Star Trek: The Next Generation
4. The West Wing
5. 24
6. Transformers The original, not that computer generated crap they came up with later.
7. The Muppet Show
8. Airwolf
9. The Simpsons
10. The Sopranos

What about yours!!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Some of my favs include Mythbusters, dirty jobs, pawn stars, R. Lee emery Lock and load, 24, hell's kitchen, supernatural, Robot chicken, the venture brothers, Tom and Jerry, HUGE NCIS fan, Bteer off ted, just to name a few. In general I can't really stand most reality type shows and most comedies, must be my crotchety old man coming out in me.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
My favorite TV show of all time is Friends. I own all the seasons :D
My other favorite shows are The Office, Always Sunny, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and Real Housewives of Orange County, Desperate Housewives...I used to love Jon & Kate + 8 because those kids are insanely adorable.

Rhyno47

5 Year Member
Hagerstown, MD
Dexter
Battlestar Galactica
The Office
Community
Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I LOVE Dexter. But its only on HBO here in my area. :(

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
House ,Bones, Lie to me and Criminal Minds. I do get sucked in to reality TV when my teenage son is watching it. I don't know what it is called, but it is about a pawn shop in Vegas. Another one is 1000 ways to die. Oh and the car repo guys are pretty good. I keep telling him we should make a reality show about our torts and call it big world little turtles. I have a feeling my kids and I would be the only people that would watch it LOL. Oh.. this one is awful but i get sucked in to The Family Guy too. I miss Monk.

Status
Not open for further replies.