Your favorite TV shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
I personally prefer mostly documentary-style TV. my favorite shows are Modern Marvels, Mythbusters, and Man vs. Wild.
I've also been catching a few episodes of the Munsters lately. Sometimes I watch The Apprentice with my mom, but that show has become predictably boring lately.
What are your guys' favorites?

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
LOST! LOST LOST LOST LOST! THIS THURSDAY IT'S BACK!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!

Oh and also, I like... LOST! :)

Okay have you figured out I like Lost? Then I also like Survivor, ER, Ghost Hunters, and It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia!

And Lost. Oh yah and I can't forget.... LOST!

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Occasionally American Idol.. I enjoy seeing anyone strive to fulfill their dreams.. and even that becomes too competitive. TV has become mostly nonsense IMO. An old movie from time to time?

Terry

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
TCM,Animal Planet,National Geographic,History channel, and WGN during baseball season (Cubs ; I'm either an optimist or a maschistic, you decide)

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
i forgot about baseball! i can't wait for season to start up. i already bought spring training tickets!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Ok I like;
Lost, Dexter (hope CBS doesn't ruin it-but they will), Great American Race, Like most animal showes so I often watch Animal Planet, National Geographic and Golf -Love Tiger.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
I too am a LOST fan!!!!!! Can't wait to see what happens. I have to tape it Thursday and watch Friday but that's ok. I also love most reality shows - Survivor, Big Brother, Girls Next Door, etc. I like Animal Planet and my favorite comedy rerun is Will & Grace and current comedy 2 1/2 Men. They crack me up!

swedeheart

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
My all time favorite is Degrassi (the new generation). Then I like Little People, Jon and Kate plus 8 (i love that family!!!!), what not wear, HOUSE HUNTERS!!!, and Flip that house

In case you can't tell I watch A LOT of TLC lol

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Little People Big World is a good family show. It makes me miss living in Oregon.
I watch a lot of Food Network because my girlfriend and her mom are obsessed with it. She also likes House Hunters and Flip That House but I refuse to watch those! :p

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Oh I too like Little People Big World! I can't watch Jon & Kate Plus 8, though... it comes on when my little ones are in bed and once they're in bed, I don't want to sit and watch someone else's little ones scream and cry! ROFL! I also love Kids by the Dozen!!! I'll be on that show one day... you just wait and see!!! :p

S

stells

Eastenders, Holby city, two pints of lager and a packet of crisps, primeval........ sorry you probably have no idea what i am on about,but if you go on you tube you have to take a look Two pints is the funniest, i sent Danny a link once and he was shocked at what is screened on british TV lol

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
I understand and in my younger days studied lagers quite thoroughly.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
American Race, Jericho, CSI, Football, baseball (It's almost time!!), Hockey, First few weeks of american idol, Animal planet, and lots of movies, although lately not much since I am in school. Between kiddos homework and my homework I do not have much time left, better get a DVR. :)

UMDRunner

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Duluth, MN
Anything sports related.... being a collegiate athlete myself I pretty much live and breathe sports.

I am also pretty hooked to the discovery channel: how it's made, man vs. wild, fight quest.... they are all pretty sweet.

SIXTY_TOO

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Victorville, CA
Oh, I love How it's made. I get home from school just in time for CSI and ER (every thursday BABY) kids and husband are asleep so it's my turn.

A

Amy

josh said:
Little People Big World is a good family show. It makes me miss living in Oregon.
I watch a lot of Food Network because my girlfriend and her mom are obsessed with it. She also likes House Hunters and Flip That House but I refuse to watch those! :p

Josh you should definitely try to be interested in the shows your girlfriend likes... It makes for a stronger relationship! I personally find my guilty pleasure in Real Housewives from OC (cuz I hang out inthe places they go and always see them when I go out) and of course food network- Barefoot Contessa, and the Hills!

tortania

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Oklahoma
My favorites are Survivor (new one starts tonight!), CSI, Ghost Whisperer, Moonlight, MonsterQuest on the History Channel, and any nature documentary type show, especially those on paleontology, Forensic files, Dr. G Medical Examiner, just about anything on National Geographic channel.

alfiethetortoise

10 Year Member!
England
I like lost. Though i don't really watch a lot else. Holby City. Then nature/science documentaries usually on the BBC and Child of our time.

Phoenix

5 Year Member
I'm ashamed but...

South Park, Simpsons, Heroes, HIMYM

...I'm 26 yo. DAMMIT !

lol

alfiethetortoise

10 Year Member!
England
I completely forgot about Heroes, and Desperate housewives... maybe i watch more TV than i thought lol

Status
Not open for further replies.