Your Bucket List Item

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyguy35

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ontario
Go to the galapagos islands. Well at te moment it's get a real good job to support myself.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
dmmj said:
wellington said:
Live on the ocean in Hawaii or California
Avoid california taxes are to high.

Okay, new bucket list. Make all taxes a thing of the past. Then go back to original bucket list pick.:p:D

My taxes aren't cheap and I would have to guess the taxes in Hawaii are probably way worse then both of ours. However, taxes on the Pacific Ocean whether CA or HI I'm sure will shorten the time I have left to get to the rest of my bucket list:D

Terry Allan Hall said:
ascott said:
Die, on or after age 121, at the hands of a 25-yo cuckolded husband...

A cuckold fetishist is aware of the spouse's activity and derives sexual pleasure from it.[5] Among fetishists, the pose of reluctance—the victimization of the cuckold—is a major element of the paraphilia. The cuckold is almost always male; the term for a female cuckold is sometimes referred to as a cuckquean[1] but is not as prevalent in popular culture as the male version of the fetish.
In the fetish cuckolding subculture, the female takes on the role of being sexually dominant.

You go on with your bad *** self....:p

Everyone needs a hobby... :p

WOW,ascott, who'd of thunk it:p:D

OOPS, I got that wrong. Now really shocked, Terry Allen Hall, now who' of think it. Sorry ascott, I didn 't think it could have been you:D.
Kidding Terry, all in fun:D

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
emysemys said:
The only thing left on my list is beyond my capabilities. I would dearly love to win the lotto.

Ya I would like that as well, We just work to hard

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
wellington said:
dmmj said:
wellington said:
Live on the ocean in Hawaii or California
Avoid california taxes are to high.

Okay, new bucket list. Make all taxes a thing of the past. Then go back to original bucket list pick.:p:D

My taxes aren't cheap and I would have to guess the taxes in Hawaii are probably way worse then both of ours. However, taxes on the Pacific Ocean whether CA or HI I'm sure will shorten the time I have left to get to the rest of my bucket list:D

Terry Allan Hall said:
ascott said:
Die, on or after age 121, at the hands of a 25-yo cuckolded husband...

A cuckold fetishist is aware of the spouse's activity and derives sexual pleasure from it.[5] Among fetishists, the pose of reluctance—the victimization of the cuckold—is a major element of the paraphilia. The cuckold is almost always male; the term for a female cuckold is sometimes referred to as a cuckquean[1] but is not as prevalent in popular culture as the male version of the fetish.
In the fetish cuckolding subculture, the female takes on the role of being sexually dominant.

You go on with your bad *** self....:p

Everyone needs a hobby... :p

WOW,ascott, who'd of thunk it:p:D

OOPS, I got that wrong. Now really shocked, Terry Allen Hall, now who' of think it. Sorry ascott, I didn 't think it could have been you:D.
Kidding Terry, all in fun:D

Not a problem...I was quoting one of my Grandfather's favorite "snappy answers" when people'd ask him about what he planned to accomplish before he died. :p

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That's funny. I had a grandpa like that. Always coming up with little diddies as we would call them, and he would say them to who ever would listen.LOL Also funny, that it has past down to you. Because, it deff. past down to my dad. LOL it is a good trait to have, brings lots of laughs. Good memory flash back of my grandpa, thanks.:shy:

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I can't really think of a bucket list. You would think I would have one since I almost died but for the most part if want to do something I just do it :p
After I recovered I decided I wanted to have a great relationship, which I have done.
I'd say actually having a kid of my own is my last to do on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.