young sulcuta tortoise to adopt

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammiesun

I have a young sulcuta tortoise she is about 3-4.she is healthy and energetic. I need to find someone who knows how to take care of her. I have a larger sulcuta and they do not get along. She has been our family pet for 2 years now .

sammiesun

I will I rescued her from a lady and it cost me 2000 dollars in vet bills to make her healthy again . So I want her to go to someone who knows what they are doing and they should have a plan for her when she gets big. Because she will!!!!!

Forester

I am living i n Odessa texas . I have a spacious backyard and plenty of room to keep her inside during the winter months. I have no other tortoises but I have a Jack Russell terrier and two senior cats. My dog is eight. I would love to adopt a tortoise into my family. Would you be willing to ship her. If not I completely understand and wish you the best of luck.

Forester

There is also an A-Z vet clinic about ten or fifteen miles from my house. Please respond if you are interested. Also, does she have a name. If so whatis it?

I have a young sulcuta tortoise she is about 3-4.she is healthy and energetic. I need to find someone who knows how to take care of her. I have a larger sulcuta and they do not get along. She has been our family pet for 2 years now .

If she's still needing a home I could absolutely provide that for her! I could send pics of where she'd be living or any other info at (573) 999-2881 or [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.