Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
After much internal debate, I've decided to sell my Sudans. Both were purchased as tiny hatchling directly from the main source of Sudans in 2012. Dean and I drove out to the desert and picked them up ourselves. They will be 7 years old next month.

The male is 23 inches and the female is 21 inches SCL. Both were raised my me. Closed chambers and daily soaks when they were babies and more and more outside time until they moved outside full time in their second year with a heated shelter. They eat primarily grass, grass hay, weeds, opuntia pads, mulberry leaves, grape leaves, and occasional Mazuri, with lots of other odds and ends added in periodically.

Questions are welcome. I estimate the market value to be around $2000 for the male and $2500 for the female. Correct me if I'm wrong and make me an offer. I'd prefer to not ship them, but if I can't find a buyer close enough to pick them up, I could be convinced. I'd also be willing to let the male's night box go for $800, with all heating and thermostats included. Plug and play, literally.

Thanks to my buddy @DeanS for the first rate pics. The male is the lighter one:
20rjx2r-1.jpg
20haqrq-1.jpg
11mgkxu-1.jpg
28rl446-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.