You know you spend too much time on Tortoise Forum when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
... you accidentally call your Bearded Dragon lizards "tortoises." And when you try to correct yourself, you then accidentally call them "turtles."

Now excuse me as I go make salad for my Bearded Tortoises. :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, I for one, am very glad that you didn't give us up when you found new homes for all your tortoises. Go on and keep pretending. You'll have a hard-shelled bearded dragon to show us one of these days, and we'll still be friends because you didn't desert us!

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
24.gif

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
emysemys said:
Well, I for one, am very glad that you didn't give us up when you found new homes for all your tortoises. Go on and keep pretending. You'll have a hard-shelled bearded dragon to show us one of these days, and we'll still be friends because you didn't desert us!

Now that sounds like an interesting hybrid. :D

Thank you, Yvonne. You really know how to make a gal feel welcomed. I can't wait until the day I can get a real tortoise, and you all will be the first to know when it happens. (I'm sure the bearded dragons can't wait, either... Those little tortoise costumes must be pretty itchy!! ;))

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Floof said:
emysemys said:

Now that sounds like an interesting hybrid. :D

Thank you, Yvonne. You really know how to make a gal feel welcomed. I can't wait until the day I can get a real tortoise, and you all will be the first to know when it happens. (I'm sure the bearded dragons can't wait, either... Those little tortoise costumes must be pretty itchy!! ;))

:)

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
no such thing as too much time on TFO. unless the boss is coming.

oops.......

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
sharkstar said:
no such thing as too much time on TFO. unless the boss is coming.

oops.......

LOL. Quite true! I used to get in quite a bit of trouble at school, surfing TFO and iHerp instead of doing French... It's nice to be done with high school. Not that that's any good if I go and get a job sitting in front of a computer. ;)

Though hopefully the local pet store will decide to hire me. Then I get to play with little baby tortoises and lizards and snakes ALL DAY! :D (Now... Watch me NOT come home with one of their baby leopards. You laughed, didn't you? Yeah... I don't stand a chance! :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.