You know it's Love when....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonaTello's-Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California, central coast
You have a dream about your tortoise being 'lost'! :(

I had this dream last night that my precious little Donnie was outside and I couldn't find him! I woke up crying (corney I know) and I checked his tortie table, looked in his hide, and there he was, looking up at me like "Hey! I'm sleeping here dumbie! Turn out the darn light!"...I guess this tortoise 'obsession' can run very deep! Who would have thought...LOL....:D

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
DonaTello said:
You have a dream about your tortoise being 'lost'! :(

I had this dream last night that my precious little Donnie was outside and I couldn't find him! I woke up crying (corney I know) and I checked his tortie table, looked in his hide, and there he was, looking up at me like "Hey! I'm sleeping here dumbie! Turn out the darn light!"...I guess this tortoise 'obsession' can run very deep! Who would have thought...LOL....:D

Hiding the *Pixie Dust* v^v^Vv^V^:p
Dreaming is good for the soul"
JD~;)

Rebecca Brittain

5 Year Member
I have dreams about my turtles ALL the time! They're always really bizzare, too. Recurring themes... Usually they are coming back from being underground for some reason, or I have 12 tortoises all of a sudden that I never knew I had and had never fed. The one I had last night was the "Shells falling off" version. Pretty gross. :p

~Rebecca

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I have similar bizarre dreams about fish, rofl. I have a 150 gallon aquarium with some monster fancy goldfish, 12"+, and I have had dreams where I am driving along the edge of a lake, and here are these HUGE gorgeous goldfish in the shallows, and I catch them by just walking over and picking them up...

When I was a kid it was ponies. I was always dreaming there were ponies in the barn, and then there never was :(

Funny things, dreams are :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I actually think it is love when you get excited when a thread about poop pops up. I also dream about turtles and tortoise but it is about my old house, I go there and dig up a bunch of turtle and tortoises out of the dirt, it is very confusing.

goodsmeagol

5 Year Member
Rebecca Brittain said:
I have dreams about my turtles ALL the time! They're always really bizzare, too. Recurring themes... Usually they are coming back from being underground for some reason, or I have 12 tortoises all of a sudden that I never knew I had and had never fed. The one I had last night was the "Shells falling off" version. Pretty gross. :p

~Rebecca

HAHAHAA
My recurring dream is I open my snake cage and theres a dozen snakes inside and I go, OH DAMN.
Normally I remember(in my dream) a past dream, and go, OHH NOO wheres the yellow one, NOO wheres the red one!!! I wake up feeling over whelmed! :(

So a variation of your dozen hungry torts...

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
I had a dream that bigfoot had one of my redfoots under his arm.When I approached him,he pulled out a pistol and took a shot at me.When I went after him with a shovel,he dropped the tort and flew away.Just your average dream!

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
These are funny! Once I was out of town and my brother was house sitting. On my way home, driving up the street, I saw a tortoise walking up the middle of the street. I was thinking, "Hey, there's a tortoise." Then I realized it was one of my tortoises! Needless to say I wasn't happy to find my gate wide open with the lock off! Anyway - I have this recurring dream about this all the time - one of my worst fears!

hellokatie

5 Year Member
i always have nightmares about my tort! i think it's because i love him so much i worry about him a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.