You ever wish you didn't get rid of any of your torts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
I was scrolling through my records today doing some website text work. I came accross these bad boys I use to have. Kinixys Belliana. It kinda made me mad to see these guys. I guess it happens but anyone else make some regrettable decisions with selling or trading torts in the past?
bellstrio_zps9a1c2973.jpg

Tortus

5 Year Member
Maryland
I'm sure I would regret it since I've never given away a pet. My tort will be with me until one of us is dead.

EKLC

5 Year Member
I get too sentimental. I would like to have a rescue some day though, so I'll have to get over that

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Same here now. It was hard keeping some when they were available by the plethora, like these belliana were back then. Live and learn I guess. I did the same with pyxis while they were coming in.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You mean like my six groups of Bells hingebacks, including the female I was getting young from? Oh yeah big big regrets on that one. :(

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Yep. Oh the days in the past. The big female on the top right thats very yellow. About a month after i sold her laid eggs.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Regret selling my male Iberian a couple years ago...he was pretty friendly, and about a month after he went to his new home, I was offered a couple female Iberians.

Status
Not open for further replies.