worked on outdoor pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

terracolson

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento
I made some changes, because i am getting a new enclosure for out side... pics of mine now for the russians and then the new one for the leopards

The new pen, is the snap shot of its current home, with current pets.. i got to move it here.. FREE!!!!

"Its made of plywood, varnished, drain holes, ramp, covered area, planting area. 8 x 4 Has one side for dry tortoise, with light source drilled, and one side is for hibernating type, deepened with dirt/peet. Planted in summer its a great raised safe environment."

Horrible photo, but the point is there
newpen.jpg

then the changes on mine...

I still need to work on the dog house... the need shelter from the floods!!! jk

pen001.jpg

pen002.jpg

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I know you posted this just for me to comment on. :D

That raised table is cool beans. Who are the lucky inhabitants to be? :p

Are you going to put a ramp up to the doghouse doorsill for them? Who gets to sleep in the wire shelter? I liked it better when there were flowers blooming in and around it. Did the little darlings eat the decor? :rolleyes:

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
Yes my Russians ate EVERY THING!!!!!!!

Dont worry, i have tons on the outside.....

The wire is for the leopards, they go in there during the days... and i have the stones around the sides of it to keep CoCo away.. he wants to go after them.. Mean little Russian..

The Leopards will get the new pen....

Yes tomorrow I will work on the dog house, i just happened to be doing the work in flip flops and i of course cut my toe open..... "yes mom, I will put my shoes on next time"

I have a few plants growing in the cement blocks i didnt show you, They eat them down in one day.....so i keep things in pots now and have to take them in and out.... they love my Rose petals... I have 15 rose bushes so they get lots of petals

I have some violets coming from Race's past owner...and once i get the new enclosure i can figure out more....

But tomorrow is a new day, and i might change again.. I cant get quite there yet... still missing something... I wnat a big big plant for shade.... Thats what i am missing

Status
Not open for further replies.