wondering on price

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Please be careful about buying tortoises outside of your country, to many opportunities for fraud.

rickyn0792

5 Year Member
slidell, la
No its actually in my city breeder lives close by I can't post the pic off NY phone

rickyn0792

5 Year Member
slidell, la
Yea he also go sub adults he say they are able to lay eggs in three years and for all four 2100

rickyn0792

5 Year Member
slidell, la
1348032116166.jpg two adults male and female and two baby for 2100

Last edited by a moderator:

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
I dont get why he would sell the 4 of them for 2,100 then separate them and sell the pair for 1,300 and the two babies for 400. Typically when you group animals together for one sale you lower the price not raise it.

rickyn0792

5 Year Member
slidell, la
Idk but he is breeding sulcata and red foot but wanna do star but doesn't wanna wait for another 3 years

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Mandeville, Louisiana
rickyn0792 said:
No its actually in my city breeder lives close by I can't post the pic off NY phone

Ricky, I live in Louisiana too….as a matter of fact we're almost neighbors, I live in Mandeville……can you please send me the information of the guy that locally breeds Indian Stars??? I'm either getting an Indian Star or a Leopard. :)

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
$1,300 for a pair that size is actually pretty good. Like was said, it's a little odd that he is raising the price for buying all four of them....but if it is in fact a male and female pair, I think it's a very good deal, even if they are 3 years from breeding. Just make sure they are for sure a pair if you decide to get them otherwise you might be buying some expensive males.

Status
Not open for further replies.