Woman steals tortoise from pet store

Katie11

Location (City and/or State)
Baker fl
Ok so I been reading this thread and it's time to rescue...there's got to be away to convince the principal or the school superintendent that the tort could bite the kids and the school could be sued. Or get the local animal shelter involved bc it truly is animal abuse and neglect....I dont want u in jail bc u are trying to save it...but something has to be done before its traumatized for life or worse killed by a little deliquent....maybe we could call ur school and complain...eventually they will get tired of it...

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Ok so I been reading this thread and it's time to rescue...there's got to be away to convince the principal or the school superintendent that the tort could bite the kids and the school could be sued. Or get the local animal shelter involved bc it truly is animal abuse and neglect....I dont want u in jail bc u are trying to save it...but something has to be done before its traumatized for life or worse killed by a little deliquent....maybe we could call ur school and complain...eventually they will get tired of it...
Wrong thread hahaha

Katie11

Baker fl
Ok it was the other thread I read?
But yeah my meds are kicking in

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Ok it was the other thread I read?
But yeah my meds are kicking in
Here ya go

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club