Wknd - YEE HAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Wishing everyone a happy weekend ! Its wknd for me at least, hehe. Can you tell I'm bored at work :p

Will be in to check on things on Saturday. Tallula is going for her check up at the vet, and we'll hopefully have a lovely fresh poop sample to take with for tests ! How on earth do I try and get a fresh poop out of her hahaha. Anyway, random I know ! I will let you know how it goes ! Hold thumbs she's a healthy girl !

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Lucky you, my WE will start on friday night :D and this week end it is Thanksgiving day in Canada so I will have a big week end yyayyyy :D.
Good luck with the vet :) Let us know how it goes.
Everytime I go to the vet with Hermy he is very stressed so he poops everytime during the drive to go there.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
You were right though Isa. Luckily she pooped for me at home before I left, but then she made a big poop in the plastic container I took her in with soil, poor girl, she hated the car, but then she was okay when we arrived at the vet as she was getting attention hehehe. AT least her poop looked healthy!

Weloveourtortoise

5 Year Member
Gardner, MA
Hope the visit went well! Charlie normally doesn't mind riding in the car-- buckle his travel tub into the front seat next to me. or in a family trip, I will hold him when Matt is driving. Have a great rest of the weekend! Go Patriots!!!!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I am glad you had a sample to give to the vet Stace :D Sometimes when I just bring a sample to the vet (without Hermy) it can be so hard to get one haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.