Will be off list for a time

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Yesterday my husband had a spontaneous bleed into the back of his head. He will not be waking up from this. He is at the hospital on hospice care. There is no response from him at all. I am with him.

I'll check in here as I'm able.

Please, treasure your loved ones...they can be gone in an instant.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I'm sorry Karen. Even though most of us haven't met you in person, we are here for you in our limited electronic capacity as much as we can be.

Hoping for the best for you. Wishing for a miracle.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
So sorry Karen. I went thru something similar with my father last year. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Aw geez, Karen. This is tough. Don't worry about us, but know that you will be missed. Sending hopes and prayers your way and for your husband.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I’m sorry Karen . But take care of your self and your husband , your in our prayers .

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Omg Karen, I am so very sorry. Take care of yourself and we will be keeping the both of you in our thoughts and sending miracle vibes.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Very sorry to hear this. I know it.looks bleak but miracles do happen. I will be keeping you and your husband in my prayers

Burmi Steph

California
Karen - we’ve never met, or even spoken to each other online, but i just read your post and hit me deeply. I am so sorry you’re going through this. I’ll say a prayer for you and your husband, hoping for strength and miracles.

Cindy63

Staten Island
I'm very very sorry. You're all in my thoughts and prayers. Miracles can happen if they're meant to be! My husband has a severe traumatic brain injury that has left him paralyzed on one side no memory and a feeding tube. He know has been in a long term facility for the rest of his life. So I feel your pain. But I had to try and stay strong for our 3 yr old son. Oh Karen my heart breaks for you.

Kadels

5 Year Member
Scary and heartbreaking. But I’m still hoping for a miracle!

Erinelle

Hales Corners, WI
So sorry to hear this Karen. How truly devastating. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. [emoji27][emoji1317]