WHY THIS FORUM IS IMPORTANT-THE SHOW TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeCow1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Orange County, CA
Shelly said:
The woman I got them from was "In charge of adoptions". She can only be described as a hoarder. She had tortoises roaming freely in her house. There was tortoise and dog feces everywhere in the house.

LOL, I picked up a male CDT from her last year. Quite the yard she had.

Shelly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
MikeCow1 said:
Shelly said:
The woman I got them from was "In charge of adoptions". She can only be described as a hoarder. She had tortoises roaming freely in her house. There was tortoise and dog feces everywhere in the house.

LOL, I picked up a male CDT from her last year. Quite the yard she had.

Out in the Thousand Oaks/Camarillo area if I recall?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Yvonne G said:
N2TORTS said:
I'm sure Will knows his stuff ..... and if he does he will be laughing at my "quote"...
BTW Who's Will?

He's a member here, and my partner in the tortoises.

Well Yvonne’ then he must be a smart cookie if he is your partner!…..
And what I meant about the Home depot comment is , MOST of the folks who work in that department , usually have no clue to what they are selling or any first hand plant knowledge what so ever- It was merely an analogy to the tort show I attended. And when your typical “ layman” come to these types of places and events for advice …. Well .. Sad but true they usually leave with “ not so much the correct information” This happens in every field occupation , animal hobbies and even car restorations….. I see it all the time !
Just look at our Government!!!! :cool:

PS :
Shelly .... your tag Icon .. is a riot ! ! ! ... How did you do that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.