Why did you choose your username?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Zamric said:
"Zamric" is one of my 1st, 3 AD&D charictors (Includes Ardoma {1st} and Faygon {Created as Wizard/Barbarian team})... from back in '79 (yes, I'm one of the Original players from back in the Days!;) ).

The name itself was created by deviding the alphabet in sections.... Last=Z, 1st=A, middle between z-a=M, middle between m-z=R, middle between m-a=I.... C was chosen for "Proper end sound" to Z-A-M-R-I because "E" was middle and "D" didn't work either.

That's way too complicated you NERD! :p:p:p:p:p:p

.... says the man whose claim to fame is cockroach breeding.

knechtion53

5 Year Member
SF East Bay Area
My username is a play on my last name Knecht (pronounced "connect") My 2 grown sons had used the name Knechtion to identify themselves with their friends when they were in high school. I just started adopting it as a username and added the year I was born '53.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
My name is Kathy and my last name starts with th.

With all of the usernames and passwords in the world, I wanted to keep it simple.

:)

jhongsen

5 Year Member
Indonesia
yes almost every people who see my username can guess correctly that it is my name. And I chose using my name because I never met/look/heard/read/see/known anyone else that has same name like me :D so i think it's unique
(i also have tried type search in facebook about 5 years ago and guest what only my account that shows up LOL)

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Re: RE: Why did you choose your username?

jhongsen said:
yes almost every people who see my username can guess correctly that it is my name. And I chose using my name because I never met/look/heard/read/see/known anyone else that has same name like me :D so i think it's unique
(i also have tried type search in facebook about 5 years ago and guest what only my account that shows up LOL)

How is this pronounced?

TommyZ

5 Year Member
Im obvious...first name is Thomas "tommy" and Z is first initial of last name.. :)

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
Should be pretty obvious with mine. My name is Frank, and I keep leopards and Burmese Stars, so what else could my user name be?

jhongsen

5 Year Member
Indonesia
Team Gomberg said:
jhongsen said:

How is this pronounced?

err... it difficult for me to describe how to pronounced my name by typing

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
JeffG said:
Should be pretty obvious with mine. My name is Frank, and I keep leopards and Burmese Stars, so what else could my user name be?

LOL!

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
I live in Iowa on the border with Illinois and keep tortoises therefore Itort.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
My parents choose it 47 years ago and I am not creative enough to come up with anything clever......so I just stuck with Angi :)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
JeffG said:

LOL... Jeff.... I was trying to play the same game with my answer :p

shanu303

5 Year Member
India
my name + my classroom no. in 3rd year high school in philippines ..... guess i chose that no. because that was the best class of my high school life .... :)

Chinque

5 Year Member
Florida
I chose mine, because I got a webkinz for my 8th bday and on the account my username was Chinque. I don't know how I came up with it, I think it had something to do with my dog, chewy's, name or something... Anyway, I use that for nearly all m usernames, so if you're playing an Internet game and there is a Chinque (or forest4747) on there, it might be me! :cool:

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Ohio
My name is Cherie (pronounced like Sherry) and my mom has called me Cherbear for as long as I can remember.