Why did you choose your username?

ScottishFish

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Scotland
I joined an aquatic forum a few years ago, but since it was a mostly american forum I wanted them to know I was from Scotland. I am also very Patriotic

'Or like the snow falls in the river,
A moment white, then melts forever'
~Robert Burns - Tam O' Shanter

0.0.1 Testudo hermanni boettgeri

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
When my siblings and I were beginning to speak, they found it hard to pronounce "Sylvia," so, they use to call me sibi. Later in life, my sister and I were reminiscing when we were tots and what we use to call each other. My sister decided right then that she would begin to call me sibi again, and it stuck:p The other names of my sisters were Rosalyn (Hosie); Doris (Dori); Olga (Oga).

rachael

5 Year Member
los angeles
My maiden name is finley and I primarily eat raw food.. so I started out on this forum as finleafeater.. but Im just rachael now. the finleafeater account is dead :{

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
I got a redfoot and named her Rosie. We were trying to come up with names on the way home and instead of redfoot I slipped up and said rosefoot and she was so chipper and rosey we decided to call her Rosie. Soo I put them together. A lot of times people call me Rosie on here but my real name's Kim :)

wiccan_chicken

5 Year Member
Georgia
I've been Wiccan for a few years now, and I was in a class with my Pagan friend, well our teacher Caldwell was pretty awesome and would call us Witch 1 and witch 2. (Which witch is which) Megan came up with cute nicknames. She was Pagan Megan and I was... Wiccan Chicken :) Dunno why I'm a chicken XD But it stuck and I use it for about everything now :) Plus, it's never taken!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Ummm... Is this a trick question?

When I started on this forum years ago, my username was "Roachman", because I keep and breed many species of roaches. When I started having tortoise conversations here, the whole "Roachman" thing just sort of lost its appeal and seemed a bit awkward. So now its just me. Tom.

theelectraco

5 Year Member
TheElectraCo has been my usernames and screen names on most of my accounts since I was 14, its just easy to keep things routine.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Re: RE: Why did you choose your username?

rideburton87 said:
Bet you'd never guess living in SoCal but Burton is a snowboarding brand and I was born in 87

You were right, I'd have no clue lol. I don't think I've ever seen it snow, unless hail counts lol.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I am another boring one.. I always just use my name. In my other hobbies I am on forums and it's hard for me to keep screen names and real names in sync so I just make it easy for people. In my business life I am Kerry and to my family and some of my off road friends I am Kerry Ann so... I can effectively be referenced as either interchangeably.
:D

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Because I like snakes ..............:p

(ok ....so the picture is 32 years old ....;) )

J~ ;)

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
"Zamric" is one of my 1st, 3 AD&D charictors (Includes Ardoma {1st} and Faygon {Created as Wizard/Barbarian team})... from back in '79 (yes, I'm one of the Original players from back in the Days!;) ).

The name itself was created by deviding the alphabet in sections.... Last=Z, 1st=A, middle between z-a=M, middle between m-z=R, middle between m-a=I.... C was chosen for "Proper end sound" to Z-A-M-R-I because "E" was middle and "D" didn't work either.