Whose going to the Pomona Reptile Expo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Josh the administrator of the site usually has a booth there. Tyler usually has a booth there. Tom sometimes helps out. I keep on volunteering to help tyler out but so far all I have received is declines. If josh does have a booth, and he wants some help for the weekend I may go, plus I want to look for some soft shells.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
futureleopardtortoise said:
I WISH I was going to the reptile expo in Pomona :(

I am glad I am not going, then my limited money would be going too...going home with some tortoise vendor. :D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
dmmj said:
Josh the administrator of the site usually has a booth there. Tyler usually has a booth there. Tom sometimes helps out. I keep on volunteering to help tyler out but so far all I have received is declines. If josh does have a booth, and he wants some help for the weekend I may go, plus I want to look for some soft shells.

Don't feel bad. Josh always declines MY offer to help him. :(

I can't make it this year. I hope to see some posts with lots of pics of what I missed. Last year there was a lot of really good stuff. A guy was selling 6 month old platynota for $700 each. Some really cool snakes too. Really big black headed pythons, womas and even some Boelins pythons. I know darn well I'd be coming home with more torts that I do NOT need!!!

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
It was so cool! I've never been! My sister got a chinese frog eyed gecko! :D I LOVED EVERYTHING!!!!!! :D

They also had Indian star tortoises! :D

dmmj said:

I saw Tyler but not Josh :(

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
dmmj said:
... plus I want to look for some soft shells.

Do you have an outdoor pond? I have a large male you can have.

Status
Not open for further replies.