Who would playYOU in a movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
La Mesa, CA.
About 25 years ago I was a waitress and a cook I worked with and I used to play this game ( when things were slow) where we would pick actors that should play charaters in movies that were coming out or we wanted to come out. Flash forward to Sunday, my husband was talking about his trip across country moving my dad from GA. To CA. It was awful then because my dad was moving here because his wife kicked him out because he was a drunk. Well now the stories are hilarious and I told him he should write a book. His trip was WAY crazier than fiction. Anyway he said it would be an even funnier movie and we started picking actors for the parts. (we were on a long drive) So if a movie was made about your life, who would play you. Be honest :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Margaret Hamilton

margarethamilton.jpg

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Funny thing! I told this story about a year ago on another forum I belong to. I had to fly to Portland on the spur of the moment...for business. Business didn't go well! I flew back but had to stopover in Sacramento. Some guy stopped me in a sports memorabilia shop and asked me if he could get my autograph! I asked who he thought I was?!?!? He said Steve Austin! I said I don't look ANYTHING like the Six Million Dollar Man. He said 'NO!" I mean Stone Cold Steve Austin! I only watched wrestling for a short while back in the early 80s. I stopped watching shortly after Randy Savage joined the WWF. So, I barely remembered Stone Cold! Ironically (or not) we're about the same size (6'2" 250lbs)...and other than being bald with goatees...I see no further resemblance! :p I doubt he can act, but that's the closest for looks. 20 years ago? Probably Nick Nolte (then...not now)!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
who is people's magazine sexiest man of the year?

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Angi said:
So if a movie was made about your life, who would play you. Be honest :)

Somebody with killer good looks and huge muscles.

Schlomo

5 Year Member
I've been told that I bare a close resemblance to Sir Rowan Atkinson - this along with some of my antics earned me the nickname of Mr. Bean

rowan-atkinson.jpg

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Roseanne Barr....not for the looks but she just cracks me up and I love her attitude, I would want her to play me....we kinda seem to have the same weird sense of humor...and oh yeah, I don't smoke pot like she does in real life.....LOL :D:D

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Fifteen years ago I used to get told I looked like Brigette Fonda. My second child aged me a lot and turning forty added 20 pounds over the last five years. I could see Tina Fey or Courtny Thorn Smith playing me just becase they are average mom looking gals.
For the movie about my husbands crazy adventure with my dad I can only think of Tom Hanks to play my husband. He look nothing like my husband other than being tall, but he could play the part of dealing with my dad and the crazynest that went with him. As for the part of my dad maybe Tim Allan if he lost wieght or Burt Renolds. BTW my dad was sober for a year and a half before he died at age 61.
Lucky for me he was never a mean drunk, just crazy or stupid. His OCD ( almost everyone in my family has it) just added to the humor of the trip.

BTW~Robert Redford is REALLY old.

Having not seen a picture of you Angela I picture Helen Hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.